Kicker 11PH12-N Car Stereo BassStation Powered 100W Single 12″ Sub Enclosure
KICKER??? has developed and perfected a smart, integrated solution for adding legendary but versatile KICKER bass to any vehicle' audio system. KICKER BassStation??? Powered Subwoofers combine subs, enclosures and amplifiers in a specifically designed application for optimal bass performance.
With a heavy-duty subwoofer, tough enclosure and digital amplifier operating together as one, the end result is intense. The BassStation is available in a 12-inch dual-woofer box (with a 200-watt amplifier),12-inch single-woofer box (with a 100-watt amp),10-inch thin-profile box or an 8-inch thin-profile box (both with 100-watt amps). All four models feature a quick-connect Molex power, signal and remote turn-on harness/plug for simple set-up or removal. Once installed, nylon straps with Hook and loop strap??? help secure the BassStation in place. When hauling space is needed, the enclosure is simply removed by disconnecting the plug and loosening the straps. The PHD12 dual-woofer BassStation weighs 43 pounds, while the PT8 8-inch weighs only 14 pounds.
All BassStations come with a remote bass control, adjustable low-pass crossover, subsonic filter, variable +6dB bass boost, phase cancelling switch for max bass output and two automatic turn-on options. It also features high- and low-level inputs for integration with nearly any factory or aftermarket head unit.
General Product Features:
- Specifically designed 12" heavy duty subwoofer
- RMS power rating of 100 watts
- Quick-connect Molex power
- Subwoofer grille for added protection
- Harness/plug for simple set up or removal
- Nylon straps with Hook and loop strap help secure enclosure in place
- Carpeted enclosure ideal for any car interior
- Frequency response: 25-120 Hz
- Sensitivity: 95 dB
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- RMS power output: 100 watts
- Wired remote bass level control included
- KickEQ bass boost: Variable 0-6dB @ 40Hz
- Auto turn on (12v or DC)
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with signal sensing for automatic turn-on
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 125mV-5V
- High level: 250mV-10V
- Variable low-pass filter (50-120 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Subsonic filter (24dB/octave highs pass @ 25Hz)
- Phase Shift: 0-180?
- Frequency response: 25-120 Hz
- 12" Amplified Enclosure
- Sealed design
- 3/4" MDF
- Two tone carpeted finish
- Subwoofer grille manufactured into enclosure
- Angled slim design ideal for limited space
- Molex power terminal for quick set up and removal
- Dimensions: 7-11/16"TD x 11-1/4"BD x 16-13/16"W x 14-15/16"H
- We are an Authorized Kicker Dealer.
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- All Manufacturer Warranties are handled through HiFiSoundConnection (1-877-275-4434)
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl phthalate which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
You may return this item in its original condition within 30-Days for a refund, minus a 20% restocking fee, and minus any shipping charges we paid to get the item to you.