SoundGate REMPIOGMV2 Steering Wheel Controls for Pioneer & Sony in GM 1992 - 2008
SoundGate's REMPIOGMV2 steering wheel control interface lets you control a Pioneer or Sony source unit, from the steering-wheel-mounted audio controls on many GM vehicles. All of the programming for the Buick vehicles, as well as for the Pioneer and Sony radios, is built in - programming of the interface is never required with SoundGate's REMPIOGMV2. Pioneer and Sony radio's must have steering wheel control plug in on back of radio. See "Does This Fit My Car" or REMPIOGMV2 Instructions for vehicle guide.
- SoundGate REMPIOGMV2 Steering Wheel Controls for Pioneer & Sony in GM 1992 - 2008
- SKU: REMPIOGMV2 Product Documents:
- 3.5mm mini phono plug plugs directly into rear of Sony and Pioneer units
- Built-in programming for applicable cars and radios
- Seamless control of new radio from factory steering wheel buttons
- Simple 3-wire connection
- REMPIOGMV2 conveniently plugs into the rear port of the Sony or Pioneer radio.
- Please see REMPIOGMV2 Instructions for more details.
- This item is New
- HiFiSoundConnection Warranty: 1-Year
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
You may return this item in its original condition within 14-Days for a refund, minus a 20% restocking fee, and minus any shipping charges we paid to get the item to you.