Peripheral PESWICAN2 Steering Wheel Retention CANBUS Adapter for Chrysler, BMW, Mercedes
Steering wheel control adaptor for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, VW, Audi, Mercedes, and BMW vehicles. Interprets data on the vehicles CANBUS network to retain factory steering wheel controls when installing an aftermarket radio. Must be used with PESWIX, PESWIECL2, PESWIPS, or PESWIAKJ steering wheel control interfaces. Also provides an 12v accessory output for vehicles that do not have an accessory output in the OEM harness.
- Peripheral PESWICAN2 Steering Wheel Retention CANBUS Adapter for Chrysler, BMW, Mercedes
- SKU: PESWICAN2 Product Features
- Must be used with PESWIX, PESWIECL, PESWIPS, or PESWIAKJC steering wheel control interface
- Plug-n-Play installation when used with a CHYAH interface and an accompanying steering wheel control interface
- ThePESWICAN2 Interface must be used with one of the following SteeringWheel Interface modules: PESWIECL, PESWIAKJC, PESWIPS or PESWIX.
- 2006BMW 3 Series: Compatible with the Sedan only, not compatible with theCoupe. The Coupe does not have the necessary CANBUS signals.
- Revision 1.1.3 adds compatibility to the following vehicles:
2006-2007 Audi A3
2006 BMW 3 Series (sedan only)
2006-2007 BMW 3 Series
2008 Dodge Sprinter
2000 Mercedes E Class
2001 Mercedes S Class
2003 Mercedes S Class
2000-2002 Mercedes CLK
2003-2007 Mercedes E Class
2006 Mercedes SLK
2007 Mercedes CLK
2008 Mercedes GL
- This item is New
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
You may return this item un-opened and in its original condition within 14-Days for a refund, minus a 20% restocking fee, and minus any shipping charges we paid to get the item to you.