Axxess XSVI-2103-NAV Retain Accessory Power Non-OnStar Interface Harness
The XSVI series interface is an inexpensive solution that provides +12-volt accessory power output for select vehicles that data control signals instead of conventional power signals. If the vehicle is equipped with retained accessory power features, the XSVI will keep those features. Also provides outputs for VSS, Reverse, and Parking Brake.
- Axxess XSVI-2103-NAV Retain Accessory Power Non-OnStar Interface Harness
- SKU: AXX13-XSVI-2103-NAV
- Provides accessory (12 volt 10 amp)
- Retains R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power)
- Used in non-amplified systems or when replacing amplified system
- Provides NAV outputs (Parking Brake, Reverse, Mute, and V.S.S.)
- ASWC harness included (ASWC not included)
- High level speaker input
- USB updatable
- This product fits the following vehicles:
- CHEVROLET Cobalt 2005-2006
- CHEVROLET Equinox 2005-2006
- CHEVROLET Malibu/ Malibu Maxx 2004-2007
- PONTIAC G6 2005-2008
- PONTIAC Trent 2006-2006
- This item is New
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
You may return this item un-opened and in its original condition within 14-Days for a refund, minus a 20% restocking fee, and minus any shipping charges we paid to get the item to you.