Kicker 43CVR122 12″ CompVR CVR12 Series 400W RMS 2 Ohm Sub and ASC PORTCK112 Single Sub Box Enclosure
So you know you want a Kicker system huh? Where to start? Don't worry about it we have you covered. We now offer pre-loaded Kicker subwoofer enclosures designed to deliver some serious bass.
We have designed specific subwoofer box packages that function flawlessly together. By taking the guesswork out of building your system you wont have to spend hours finding the right combination of products. We have hooked up every single system and have heard them for ourselves to ensure perfect sound quality, and output.
All package enclosures come pre-wired with the subwoofer(s) installed so all you have to do is connect speaker wire to the terminal cup. It doesn't get much better than that!
Its easy to hook this system up to an existing amplifier! We also have complete amplified subwoofer box packages that include everything you need. Whichever package you choose you can never go wrong with Kicker!
This Package Includes the Following Items:
- 1 x Harmony Audio 1-5/8" Wood Build Screws - Quantity 4
- 1 x Single 12" Subwoofer Regular Standard Cab Truck Ported Stereo Sub Box Enclosure
- 1 x Harmony Audio 24" Wire with .205" Spade and Soldered End
- 1 x Kicker 43CVR122 12" CompVR CVR12 Series Sub 400W RMS 2 Ohm DVC Car Subwoofer
Single 12" Subwoofer Regular Standard Cab Truck Ported Stereo Sub Box Enclosure:Features:
- Single 12" Ported Truck Sub Box
- Mounting Depth: 3-1/2"
- Air Space: 0.80 Cubic Feet Per Sub
- Ported Enclosure
- Dimensions: Width 32" x Height 14-1/2" x Depth One 5" x Depth Two 6"
- Constructed with High Quality MDF
- High Quality Binding Terminal Cup (Accepts Banana Terminal Plugs OR Bare Wire 'up to 10GA')
- High Quality Black Carpet
Kicker 43CVR122 12" CompVR CVR12 Series Sub 400W RMS 2 Ohm DVC Car Subwoofer:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl phthalate which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Due to the size of this item it cannot be returned for a refund. If the box is damaged in-transit we will replace it.