Harmony Audio HA-A400.1 Class D Mono Amplifier HA-MIDI80 Car Stereo Fuseholder and Kicker CK8 8GA Amplifier Accessory Kit
Power, Performance and Easy Installation
Harmony Audio Alloy series amplifiers feature some technology and features that you will not find anywhere else including options right out of the box to connect to a factory or aftermarket radio source. The included HA-EASY adapter allows you to easily splice into factory wiring to acquire the audio input signal.
Another common problem with using a factory stereo is finding a switched 12 volt wire to turn the amplifier on and off. Our Alloy Amplifiers feature a solution where the amplifier can be controlled via DC voltage offset or the traditional 12 volt switched remote turn on lead.
Our Alloy amplifiers are also designed for maximum power output! All of the mono block class D amps are 1 Ohm Stable and feature similar power output at a 2 Ohms. This gives you tons of flexibility for woofer options and wiring configurations. The Class D circuitry also keeps the amp running cool with maximum power efficiency.
Included HA-EASY Adapter = Easy Install
All Harmony Alloy amplifiers include HA-EASY adapter(s). If installing an aftermarket radio source that has RCA output then the HA-EASY is not going to be needed for your installation. If you are connecting to a factory audio source this adapter is going to make for a much easier installation.
The adapter has two purposes:
- When used with a factory stereo it allows you to splice into the vehicle factory speaker wires to acquire the audio signal
- It will also turn the amplifier on and off without a traditional 12 volt switched remote wire in most applications.
It's possible to generally find your factory speaker wires in a kick panel, in a wire pack under threshold trim or even at the speaker location itself. The factory radio does not need to be removed saving a ton of installation time and saving money on costly adapters.
Included Bass Remote Controller
The included Bass Remote allows you to easily manage the power output of your amplifier from the comfort of the drivers sear. The remote bass knob is designed to mount near the driver for quick and easy fine tuning based on music type or for passengers who might not share your love of loud, kicking bass! This is especially handy if you listen to a wide variety of music as bass frequencies can widely vary from musical styles.
The remote bass controller features a 0 to 12 dB boost range. When we say 0 we mean ZERO. The remote can completely cut out all output on the amplifier which is handy for system setup or also maybe if grandma borrows your car for bingo night (unless she is down with bass then by all means leave it up!) The remote also features a blue LED status light so you can easily tell if your amplifier is on. The remote bass knob also includes all necessary mounting hardware to install it.
Daisy Chaining a 2nd Amplifier or Accessory
Next up is a feature you will not find on any other brand or model of amplifiers and we are very proud of this! So let's say you have a factory radio and you are running one of the Harmony amps using the included HA-EASY adapter but you also have a 2nd Harmony amp you also want to install or maybe even an amp of a different brand.
When the Harmony amp is being controlled by the DC offset to turn it on and off the empty remote terminal now becomes a 12 volt switched output! This can be used to turn on and off the 2nd amplifier or any other 12 volt switched accessory! This output is only designed to turn the device on and off via a low amperage trigger and rated at 1 amp maximum. The sky is the limit of what this could be used for and can be anything you want to be turned on or off with your music.
Dialing in Your Harmony Amp
The wiring is done, the subwoofers are connected, and all that is left is setting up the controls on the amplifier. Most other brand amps want you to go dig for a hex key or a small screwdriver to dial in your settings. The Harmony Audio Alloy amps include metal adjustment knobs that do have a slot for fine tuning but also are large enough than just be easily adjusted by just your fingers. This may not sound like that big of a deal but trust us when the amp is installed under a seat or on the cab of a truck you are going to appreciate quick and easy setup knobs.
KICKER top-quality, Hyper-Flex power, ground and turn-on. High-performance K-Series speaker wire and interconnects in ultra-compact, easy-to-use design. Heavy-duty AFS fuse holder and fuses featuring K-Mount for screws or zip ties. Convenient kit includes terminals, spade and ground lugs, zip ties all the details.
Includes Harmony Audio HA-MIDI80 Car Stereo Fuseholder 3 Pack 80 Amp MIDI Fuses - Nickel
Harmony Audio HA-A400.1 Amplifier Specifications:
- Alloy Series Mono - 1 Channel Class D Amplifier
- Power Handling:
- 14.4V @ 1 Ohm
- 400 Watts RMS x 1
- 800 Watts PEAK x 1
- 14.4V @ 2 Ohm
- 300 Watts RMS x 1
- 600 Watts PEAK x 1
- 14.4V @ 1 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-180Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 95dB, A-weighted
- RCAs: Input and Full Pass Through Audio Output
- Turn On: DC Offset or 12V Remote
- Recommended External Fuse: 50A
- Recommended Wiring Power Gauge: 4 Gauge
- Dimensions: 9-3/16" Length x 6-1/8" Width x 2" Height
- Input Type: High or Low Level Signal (Selectable Switch)
- High Level Input Sensitivity: 2.5V - 40V
- Low Level Input Sensitivity: 90mV - 10V
- Gain: (Knob Variable)
- Low Pass Filter: 40Hz - 180Hz (Knob Variable)
- Subsonic Filter: 0Hz - 50Hz (Knob Variable)
- Frequency: 30Hz - 80Hz (Knob Variable)
- Bass Boost: 0dB - 12dB @ 50Hz (Knob Variable)
- Includes Remote Bass Control Knob with Power Indicator LED
- Includes HA-EASY Speaker Wire to RCA Adapter to Simplify Installation
- Compatible with both Aftermarket and Factory Source with DC Offset Feature
- When DC Offset Feature is used Remote Terminal becomes a 12V Output to Turn On Another Device
- Brushed Aluminum Case with Light Up Blue LED Harmony Logo
- Power and Protection Lights to Easily See Amp Status
Kicker 8 AWG Fuseholder
- Speaker Wire and Interconnects
- Full-Spec Complete Power Kits
- AFS Fuse Holder
Complete Kits Include:
- Frost-blue power wire (17 ft)
- Frost-black terminated ground wire (2 ft)
- Clear remote turn-on lead wire (18AWG 17 ft)
- K-Series speaker wire 16AWG, parallel (round/frost clear and square/frost blue 40 ft)
- K-Series interconnect cable (2-channel/5m)
- AFS single-fuse holder ( 1/0 or 4AWG in and out)
- 2 nickel-plated crimp-ring terminals (blue and black)
- Blue vinyl butt splice (22-18AWG)
- Nickel-plated black spade lug (22-18AWG)
- 4 nickel-plated spade lugs #8 (blue and black 16-14AWG)
- 6 black zip ties
- Black snap bushing
- Self-tapping ground lug with washer
- We are an Authorized Kicker Dealer.
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 90-Day HiFiSoundConnection Warranty
- All Manufacturer Warranties are handled through HiFiSoundConnection (1-877-275-4434)
Harmony Audio HA-MIDI80 Mini ANL Fuses
Mini ANL style fuses are very common across car audio and are ideal for large size car audio systems and Harmony Audio offers them in amperage ratings from 80 to 175 amps. Our Mini ANL packages include 3 fuses that feature an attractive nickel plated finish that ensure the maximum current transfer. If you are replacing an existing blown Mini ANL fuse our fuses are universal and will fit into any other manufacturer Mini ANL rated fuse holder.
The purpose of a fuse
In simple terms a car audio fuse is designed to protect your expensive equipment in case of a short circuit somewhere along your power cable. What would be defined as a short circuit could vary but a good example is if your power cable were to become frayed or cut open and come into contact with bare metal it would create a very dangerous situation of not properly fused. At Harmony Audio we like to think of fuses as your insurance plan and we only manufacturer the highest quality fuses using the best materials available.
Harmony Audio offers a wide selection of fuse styles and different amperage ratings and they all come in multi packs so you have a couple spares. So how do you choose the correct amperage fuse? The math is actually pretty simple you take the total wattage of all the amplifier(s) on your power cable and you divide it by the vehicle voltage which in most cases will be 12 volts. So for instance if you have a 1200 watt amp and divide it by 12 volts a fuse rated at 100 amps would be ideal for your application.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
You may return this item in its original condition within 30-Days for a refund, minus a 20% restocking fee, and minus any shipping charges we paid to get the item to you.