Alpine iLX-507 7″ Double-DIN Digital Multimedia Receiver with HD Display and Hi-Res Audio Playback
Next-generation dash technology in a traditional double din fitment for a modern upgrade on a classic application.
The iLX-507 features Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and built-in Bluetooth hands-free which allow access to music, messages, phone calls, and maps on a smartphone via either a wired USB connection or wirelessly. Get even more entertainment options with built-in HD Radio, Pandora Internet Radio (via iPhone or Android connection), and SiriusXM for even more choices in entertainment (tuner and subscription sold separately).
Experience incredible music detail with Hi-Res Audio Playback. High-precision music reproduction brings out the full potential of every song and makes every drive feel like an intimate recording studio session with your favorite artist. Access your favorite songs on popular Hi-Res streaming services like Apple Music, Tidal, Amazon Music HD, and more. The Alpine iLX-507 plays Hi-Res music at it's intended spec of 96kHz/24Bit via a wired USB connection to a smartphone or wirelessly through Bluetooth connection. You can also purchase and download Hi-Res music files onto a USB drive from platforms like HDtracks for Hi-Res playback on the iLX-507.
The iLX-507 Works with Apple CarPlay and lets iPhone users make and receive calls, access text messages, play music, and get directions in a way that allows them to stay focused on the road. Apple CarPlay is accessed through the capacitive touchscreen or the mic button to activate Siri voice control and is compatible with iPhone 5 and later.
The iLX-507 includes Android Auto and works with the Google Assistant (requires both a USB cable and Bluetooth connection; requires an Android phone running 5.0 [Lollipop] or higher and the Android Auto app). To access the Google Assistant on Android Auto, say “OK Google” or select the mic button. Google Assistant in Android Auto allows users to play their favorite music, get driving directions to their destination, interact with smart home devices, and reply to text messages – hands-free.
Enhanced on-board tuning features now inclue a 13-band parametric EQ per channel, for continuous frequency control. The 6-channel time correction ensures that music is staged properly in the front and center of the vehicle. If more power is needed, additional amplifiers can be added using the three sets of true 4V preamp outputs with front, rear, and subwoofer control.
- Alpine iLX-507 7″ Double-DIN Digital Multimedia Receiver with HD Display and Hi-Res Audio Playback
- SKU: ALP22-iLX-507
- 7-inch 720p HD Display
- Standard Double-Din Fitment
- Hi-Res Audio Playback (96kHz / 24bit)
- Wireless Hi-Res Audio (requires LDAC compatible device)
- Apple Carplay (Wired & Wireless)
- Android Auto (Wired & Wireless)
- The Google Assistant is Available on Android Auto
- Bluetooth Hands-Free
- SiriusXM-Ready (compatible with SXV300 (G2) add-on tuner, sold separately; SiriusXM subscription required)?
- Built-in HD Radio
- iDatalink Maestro Compatible
- Alpine DVR-C320R Dash Cam Compatible (sold separately)
- Navigation Compatible with KTX-NS01 (sold separately)
- Media Xpander
- Screen Size: 7”
- Screen Resolution: WXGA 1280 x 720px (720p HD)
- AUX Input: 1
- HDMI Input: 1
- HDMI Output: 1
- Camera Inputs: 2 Direct (1 Rear input & 1 input that can be set as Front, Side, or Other)
- Dash Cam Input: 1 (Alpine DVR-C320R)
- USB Inputs: 2 (1 data & 1 charge only port)
- 4V Pre-Outs: 3
- Built-in Amplifier: 18W RMS x 4
- EQ: 13-Band Parametric (per channel)
- Time Correction: 6-Channel
- DAC: 24 Bit
- Crossover: High Pass / Low Pass
- Audio Playback: AAC, APE, FLAC, MP3, WMA, WAV
- Video Playback: AVC, FLV, H.263, H.264, MP4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MKV, MOV
- This item is New
- HiFiSoundConnection Warranty: 1 Year
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.