Universal Car Stereo Slotted S Port Dual 15″ Harmony A152 Sub Box & CX1200.1
Our subwoofer packages take the guess work out of trying to figure which products match up together and give you a great price at the same time! With our packages you know you're getting a high quality system that it is going to give you the most bang for your buck. Sit back, relax, and let us do the hard work!
This Package contains:
- 2 x Harmony Audio HA-A152 15" 1500W Dual 2 Ohm Subwoofers
- 1 x Dual 15" Slotted S Port Subwoofer Box
- 1 x Kicker 46CXA12001 1200-Watt Mono Class D Subwoofer Amplifier
- 1 x Harmony AK0 Amp Install Kit
Unparalleled sound quality and performance
Achieving the most accurate sound reproduction possible is what the Alloy Series is all about with some serious power handling capabilities too. The aluminum alloy cone allows for an extremely quick bass response which is important because anyone who takes their music seriously doesn't want sloppy bass. The Alloy series also features interwoven tinsel leads, a durable rubber surround and Dual 2 Ohm voice coils which makes them perfect for running in pairs on large Class D amps.
Leading the way
Why do all Harmony Audio subs feature interwoven tinsel leads? The answer is simple we demand nothing but the best. A tinsel lead is the small wire that connects the voice coil to the input terminal and if you look at most other subs its positioned so when the subwoofer is playing the cone will actually slap into the leads creating a pop noise when playing. The advantage to an interwoven tinsel leads is both increased durability and performance which is what Harmony Audio is all about.
Keeping things cool
The greatest enemy of a car audio subwoofer is heat which needs to be quickly dissipated for a sub perform correctly and is crucial to prolong the life of the subwoofer. Harmony Audio Rhythm and Alloy series subs feature large slotted vents directly under the spider which allows cool air to quickly reach all the sensitive components. The Flatline series features a unique fin shaped heatsink that transfers heat away from the voice coil.
Connecting it all together
Cutting corners is not the Harmony Audio way and while other manufacturers may be cutting out features to save a penny we are focused on producing a superior performing subwoofer. Take the wire terminal for instance probably one of the most important features of the sub which is what handles the power transfer from your amp to the sub. Many other brands now use a cheap spade terminal that takes longer to install and who knows if it will even stay connected once installed. All Harmony Audio subs feature a spring loaded push terminal that will accept direct speaker wire ensuring the ultimate connection and power transfer.
Harmony Audio HA-A152 Features:
- 15" Alloy Series Car Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 1500 Watts
- RMS: 750 Watts
- Aluminum Alloy Lightweight Cone
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- Tinsel Leads Woven into Spider
- 2.5" Copper Voice Coil
- Steel Basket
- Ferrite Magnet
- Aluminum Former Material
- Sensitivity: 89.4dB
- Frequency Response: 22Hz-500Hz
- Mounting Depth: 7 15/16"
- Mounting Cutout Diameter: 13 7/8"
- Min Sealed Box Volume (Cubic Feet): 2.56
- Max Sealed Box Volume (Cubic Feet): 5.3
- Min Vented Box Volume (Cubic Feet): 3.15
- Max Vented Box Volume (Cubic Feet): 4.51
- Dual 2 Ohm
Subwoofer Enclosure Features:
- Two High Quality Binding Terminal Cups (Accepts Banana Terminal Plugs OR Bare Wire up to 10GA)
- Sealed Design Produces Tight Sound Quality Bass
- High Quality Gray Carpet
Kicker 46CXA12001 Features:
- Class-D 2-Ohm Stable Monoblock Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- Total power output: 2400 watts
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Kicker CXARC wired remote bass level control available and sold separately
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs via RCA
- Requires Kicker KISL, available and sold separately
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 125mV-5V
- High level: 250mV-10V
- Frequency Response: 25 - 200Hz
- Signal to Noise Ration: >95dB
- Variable Low-Pass Crossover: 50 - 200Hz 12dB/octave
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +12 dB bass boost at 40 Hz
- Fixed Subsonic Filter @ 25hz, 24db/octave
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation
- Dimensions: 7-3/16"W x 12-1/16"L x 2-3/8"H
Harmony AK0 Features:
- 17FT Flexible Matte Blue 1/0GA Power Cable
- 3FT Flexible Matte Black 1/0GA Power Cable
- 20FT Flexible Matte Blue 16GA Speaker Wire
- 17FT Flexible Matte Gray & Black RCA Cable
- 17FT Flexible Matte Blue Remote Wire
- 6FT Split Loom
- ANL Fuse Holder
- 250 Amp ANL Fuse
- (2) 1/0GA Blue & Black 5/16" Ring Terminals
- (2) 1/0GA Blue & Black Spade Terminals
- (5) 16GA Blue & Black Spade Terminals
- (4) Pan Head Screws
- (10) Wire Ties
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
You may return this item in its original condition within 30-Days for a refund, minus a 20% restocking fee, and minus any shipping charges we paid to get the item to you.