Peavey MSDI Microphone Simulated Direct Interface w/ Tone Selector (572690)
MSDI (Microphone Simulated Direct Interface)is a specially voiced direct interface used to connect guitar amplification gear to PA or recording mic inputs.
- Peavey MSDI Microphone Simulated Direct Interface w/ Tone Selector (572690)
- SKU: PEV13-572690
- MSDI (Microphone Simulated Direct Interface)is a specially voiced direct interface used toconnect guitar amplification gear to PA orrecording mic inputs
- Input from amplifier - 1/4" jack is used tointerface your amp's speaker output andspeaker OR your amp's line out/send to theMSDI output
- 100% Passive circuitry - NO clipping in theMSDI and NO power supply is required
- Features include speaker/load input, toneselector, output level control, transformerbalancedXLR microphone simulated output w/ground lift
- This item is New
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Frequently Asked Questions for this Product:
When will my order ship?
Most orders placed before 3:00 PM CST will ship within 24 hours. If you need a product by a specific time please contact us at 1-877-275-4434 before ordering.
When will I receive my tracking number?
Most tracking numbers are sent out around 5:30 PM CST of the following business day. Please allow 24-business-hours after ordering before requesting tracking information.
How fast will I receive my product?
Depending on your location it may take 3-4 business days for your order to arrive. Your tracking number will tell you the exact day your order will arrive. If you need an order by a specific date we recommend you call us at 1-877-275-4434
You may return this item un-opened and in its original condition within 14-Days for a refund, minus a 20% restocking fee, and minus any shipping charges we paid to get the item to you.