PAC C2R-FRD1 Ford Aftermarket Radio Installation Interface 2005 & UP (C2RFRD1)
Provides navigation trigger wires and timed accessory output for replacing the factory radio. Retains the factory installed amplified audio system and rear seat entertainment (if equipped). Use with a steering wheel interface module to retain function of all factory controls.
- Data controlled RAP accessory output wire
- Data controlled parking brake wire
- Data controlled reverse trigger wire
- Data controlled vehicle speed sense wire
- Data controlled illumination output wire
- Retains factory-installed amplified audio system
- Retains rear seat entertainment and dual zone audio
- When installing the C2R-FRD1 into 2009 Ford/Lincoln/Mercury vehicles that are equipped with the mid-line amplifier (NOT the Sony or THX system), you MUST follow a tech brief to turn the amplifier on (please see Tech Brief section below).
- Rear seat entertainment (RSE) audio is not retained through the speakers in Ford/Lincoln/Mercury vehicles that are equipped with the Microsoft SYNC system. The RSE will power up, operate normally and pass audio through the IR headphones, however the audio can not be passed through the aftermarket radio.
- Does not retain SYNC
- 2008 F-250/350/450: Not compatible with model trim XL (fleet vehicles). These vehicles do not have the necessary CAN bus signals
- 2006-2007 Ford Freestyle: Does not retain RSE
- 2006 Lincoln Zephyr: Does not retain the THX amplifier
- Click here for the C2R-FRD1 Compatibility Chart
Vehicle Specific Notes
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
You may return this item un-opened and in its original condition within 30-Days for a refund, minus a 20% restocking fee, and minus any shipping charges we paid to get the item to you.