Harmony Audio HA-SDSK Car Truck SUV Sound Damping Dampening Deadening (4) Mat 10″ x 10″ Sheets Speaker Install Kit
Eliminate Road Noise, Increase Audio Performance
Harmony Audio introduces our lines sound dampening designed to lower overall road noise in your vehicle by as much as 6 dB with an entire interior application. The dampening material also eliminates panel vibrations and rattles which allows for your speakers to project clearly making the music more pronounced. You can also expect a much quieter ride in day-to-day driving especially on the highway and city driving. Live in Harmony!
Better Materials, Best Sound Quality
Unlike a lot of our competitors, we use a black foil backing which will blend in much better in most applications for a more professional look. We use a 70 MIL Rubber Butyl which is perfect balance between material flexibly and performance for tight corners. The strong self adhesive backing that will not move once set and is rated up to 200 degrees. The bulk kit also includes a 2" roller.
- Complete Speaker Kit Includes 4 Sheets (Each Sheet 10" x 10")
- Black Foil with 70 MIL Rubber Butyl Layer
- Self Adhesive Peel, Stick and Roll Finish
- Heat Resistant up to 200 Degrees
- Eliminates Road Noise, Vibrations and Rattles
- Remove the speakers from the door panels and clean the metal surface make sure is dry before starting
- Take the 1st sheet and place it with the speaker hole in the center of the sheet, press into place firmly
- Cutout the speaker hole using a razor blade and remove the excess material, cutout holes for mounting screws
- Install the speaker into the mounting hole and secure, then repeat for the opposite door panel
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
You may return this item in its original condition within 30-Days for a refund, minus a 20% restocking fee, and minus any shipping charges we paid to get the item to you.