Harmony Audio HA-SB40100 Pro Stage XLR Snake Cable Box 40 Channel - 100 Feet (36 Send, 4 Returns)
Easy XLR Management for the Road or Studio
Simplify setup on stage with our Multi Channel XLR Snake Cables that are available in a wide range of XLR channels and cable length models which are perfect for live sound or studio applications eliminating the hassles of multiple confusing and bulky cables runs. All connections are clearly marked on the cable ends with the corresponding info on the box itself making identifying gear a breeze. The all steel construction snake box is designed to be abused and we use high end connectors for both on the input into the box and the transition point from single cable to multi channels which simply cannot be matched. The XLR cables feature a tough braided nylon jacket constructed from 22 gauge Oxygen Free Copper with a Dual-Spiral Shield for superior noise rejection.
- 40 Channel 3 Pin XLR Male to Female 100 Foot Snake Box
- Box Connections: 36 Female XLR & 4 Male XLR
- Cable Connections: 36 Male XLR & 4 Female XLR
- High Quality 3 Channel 100% Shielded XLR Cable
- Cables Protected by Heavy Duty outer Nylon Braided Jacket
- Cables Labeled A,B,C,D for Returns and Numerical for Inputs
- Low Oxygen High Quality Copper Wire
- Built onto Cable Metal Pull Handle
- All Metal Steel Stage Box with Handle
- Snake Box Dimensions - 18" x 7" x 3.25"
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Tetrabromobisphenol A,Cadmium which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
You may return this item in its original condition within 30-Days for a refund, minus a 20% restocking fee, and minus any shipping charges we paid to get the item to you.