Galaxy Audio HSH-OCC Omnidirectional Single Ear Hook Headset Mic- Cocoa
The microphone works great with many wireless transmitters available. Detachable cables are available to use the HSH with transmitters made by Shure®, Sennheiser®, AKG®, Audio Technica®, Galaxy Audio®, etc.. When attaching the cable to the headset do not over-tighten the threaded connector. You can also use the microphone with most PC sound cards (adaptor not included). Also, our JIB/PB may be used if a wireless transmitter is not available or needed. The JIB/PB will supply phantom power (if needed) to the headset and adapt the mini connector on the headset to a standard XLR connector so it can be attached to a soundboard.
- Galaxy Audio HSH-OCC Omnidirectional Single Ear Hook Headset Mic- Cocoa
- SKU: GAL12-HSH-OCC
- Headset wraps around head
- Flexible for Easy Formation
- 3.5mm Omni or 9.75mm Uni Element
- 4" Mic Boom Length
- Freq. Response: Omni..20Hz-20kHz, Uni..... 70Hz-16kHz
- Impedance: 1,400Ω ± 30% (at 1 K Hz) (Uni-directional), 1,100Ω ± 30% (at 1 K Hz) (Omni-directional)
- Sensitivity: －67dB ± 3dB (0dB=1V/microbar) (Uni-directional) －66dB ± 3dB (0dB=1V/microbar) (Omni-directional)
- Operating Voltage: 1V~10V DC (RL:2K2Ω)
- Cable Length: 53" (1.3M) x 1.5 Diameter, 1.5mm Thick Detachable Cable
- Beige or Black
- This item is New
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
You may return this item in its original condition within 14-Days for a refund, minus a 20% restocking fee, and minus any shipping charges we paid to get the item to you.