2007-UP Jeep Wrangler 2 Door Dual 12″ Sub Box Subwoofer Enclosure with Amp Rack
Adding bass to a vehicle can be a very complicated problem to tackle, especially when building a box! We offer pre-built enclosures that are ready to be dropped into your 2007-UP Jeep Wrangler 2 Door that offers unbeatable performance and sound quality that simply cannot be matched. This is a dual 12″ down firing model enclosure.
Our boxes are made from precision cuts of MDF. They are then liquid nailed, nailed and completely sealed. We then wrap them with high quality carpet that matches most vehicle interiors. All Boxes feature high grade spring loaded terminal cup(s) for the absolute best connection possible. All the custom series enclosures are made to fit precisely into your vehicle to the get the max performance from every extra inch of wasted space.
We guarantee you will not only see a difference in the quality of the boxes we build, but you will hear the difference and that is what is it is truly all about.
- 2007-UP Jeep Wrangler 2 Door Dual 12″ Sub Box Subwoofer Enclosure with Amp Rack
- SKU: JW2X12-0717-AR
- 2007-UP Jeep Wrangler 2 Door Dual 12" Sub Box
- Mounting Depth: 8"
- Air Space: 1.0 Cubic Feet per Sub
- Sealed Enclosure
- Constructed with High Quality MDF
- High Quality Twist Knob / Banana Plug Terminal Cup (Bare Wire 'up to 10GA')
- High Quality Black Carpet
- Overall Dimensions:
- 42-1/2" Width
- 15-1/8" Height
- 12-1/4" Top Depth
- 15" Bottom Depth
- Amp Rack Shelf: 12-3/4" x 13-3/4" x 2-1/2"
- Enclosure installs in the rear cargo area, subs fire towards front
- 2007-UP Jeep Wrangler 2 Door
- This item is New
- Category Banner 1:
This box fits:
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde (gas) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
You may return this item in its original condition within 14-Days for a refund, minus a 20% restocking fee, and minus any shipping charges we paid to get the item to you.