SoundGate BMWPDAUX1 iPod AUX Input for BMW 1996 - 2006
The SoundGate BMWPDAUX1 lets you connect an Apple iPod directly to the factory radio inmost BMW/Mini Cooper vehicles. The BMWPDAUX1 supplies power, charges your iPod, and allows for remote control of most iPod functions via the REMCORE remote (sold separately). Please see "Does This Fit My Car?" or BMWPDAUX1 Instructions for specific vehicle applications.
- SoundGate BMWPDAUX1 iPod AUX Input for BMW 1996 - 2006
- SKU: BMWPDAUX1 Product Documents:
- Plug-and-play installation with minor hard wiring required for CORE power
- Provides a charging source for your iPod
- One-wire connection to iPod
- Unlocks audio and video output from compatible iPods
- The BMWPDAUX1 works perfectly with BMW navigation systems but does not work with factory BMW DSP audio systems.
- If you have a factory CD changer, you will need the SoundGate SDSBMW & PDCBLPAK instead of the BMWPDAUX1.
- This item is New
- HiFiSoundConnection Warranty: 1-Year
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Frequently Asked Questions for this Product:
When will my order ship?
Most orders placed before 3:00 PM CST will ship within 24 hours. If you need a product by a specific time please contact us at 1-877-275-4434 before ordering.
When will I receive my tracking number?
Most tracking numbers are sent out around 5:30 PM CST of the following business day. Please allow 24-business-hours after ordering before requesting tracking information.
How fast will I receive my product?
Depending on your location it may take 3-4 business days for your order to arrive. Your tracking number will tell you the exact day your order will arrive. If you need an order by a specific date we recommend you call us at 1-877-275-4434
You may return this item in its original condition within 14-Days for a refund, minus a 20% restocking fee, and minus any shipping charges we paid to get the item to you.