Axxess XSVI-5524 -NAV 11-Up Ford Non-OnStar Retains RAP Interface Harness
The XSVI series interface is an inexpensive solution that provides +12 volt accessory power output for select vehicles that data control signals instead of conventional power signals. If the vehicle is equipped with retained accessory power features, the XSVI will keep this feature, and also provides outpust for VSS(speed sense), Reverse, and Parking Brake for aftermarket navigation radios that require this.
- Axxess XSVI-5524 -NAV 11-Up Ford Non-OnStar Retains RAP Interface Harness
- SKU: AXX13-XSVI-5524 -NAV
- Provides accessory (12 volt 10 amp)
- Retains R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power)
- Used in standard amplified system
- Provides NAV outputs (Parking Brake, Reverse, Mute, and V.S.S.)
- High level speaker input
- USB updatable
- This product fits the following vehicles:
- FORD Fiesta 2011 2012
- FORD Focus 2012 2012
- This item is New
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
You may return this item un-opened and in its original condition within 14-Days for a refund, minus a 20% restocking fee, and minus any shipping charges we paid to get the item to you.