Fusion 010-13014-00 Handheld Microphone Compatible With Mounting Plate W/ Screws
QUICK ANNOUNCEMENTS ON THE GO
The handheld microphone is designed for compatible Fusion stereos with telemute feature, enabling you to make announcements over your onboard audio entertainment system.
An easy to install, plug-and-play solution for compatible Fusion stereos.
Make announcements even when listening to your favorite song.
Rated IPX7 water-resistant to perform and last on board.
The Fusion handheld microphone features built-in pre-amplification and a compact size, making it an easy addition to the dash space of your helm. A microphone hanger is included in the box for a clean and tidy finish.
The handheld microphone is the perfect device for communicating when wakeboarding, water-skiing or fishing, for social gatherings or boat raft-ups, on tourist boats and for warning others of water-hazard situations.
Make announcements even when listening to your favorite song. Simply squeeze the trigger on your handheld microphone and the audio playback on your Fusion stereo will be paused, allowing onboard broadcasting.
In the Box:
- Handheld microphone
- Power-telemute RCA cable
- Mounting plate with screws
- Microphone hanger with screws
- Mounting plate gasket
- Fusion 010-13014-00 Handheld Microphone Compatible With Mounting Plate W/ Screws
- SKU: FS22-010-13014-00
- Physical dimensions (WxHxD): 2.36" x 3.46" x 1.34" (60 x 88 x 34 mm)
- Weight: 8.75 oz (250 g)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Power input: 10.5-32 VDC
- Operating temperature range: 32 to 122 F (0 to 50 C)
- Current consumption: 5 mA @ 14.4 V input
- Output (Max): 1 V RMS
- Total harmonic distortion and noise (Vo = 1 V RMS, 1 kHz): < 0.1% V RMS
- Frequency response: 100 Hz - 4 kHz
- Gain: +18 ± 0.5 dB
- Load impedance: 10k ohm
- Fuse (not included): 3 A
- Cable length: 23.62" (60 cm)
- Warranty: 1 year
- This item is New
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.